- Eclipse as IDE and Platform for RCP and Server
- OSGI - Equinox
- Eclipse PDE (OSGI Bundle Tooling)
- Eclipse Riena (Remoting, UI)
- EasyBeans (EJB3 OSGI Bundles)
- Drools (Rules Engine, Business-ProcessFlow)
- redView (Riena EMF Dynamic Views)
- open-erp-ware (OSGI - ERP - Enterprise Application)
- Model-Driven Development (oAW - OpenArchitectureWare XPand, XTend, Xtext, Workflow)
- and more...
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Last week I was at JAX conference in Mainz - as always some great days. Most important for me are discussions with friends and networking.
On Friday at OSGI Experts Day I had a session and could give an overview of my OSGI EJB3 server:
Session "HowTo build an OSGI EJB3 Server"
Uploaded the slides, so you can watch them here:
Next days I'll produce some episodes for my VideoPodcasts at ekkes-corner-tv.org and publish the session with audio added and some more details.
blog in german
Gepostet von ekke unter 11:05 AM