Thursday, December 18, 2008

EclipseCON 2009 Riena - EMF - oAW and more

This time I'll not only visit the eclipseCON - one of my submissions was accepted:



I'm very happy about this. This was the second really good news last time - first was at german W-Jax where I became a member of the oAW Team.

redView (Riena - EMF - Dynamic View) is a sub-project of my model-driven OSGI Enterprise Application. redView  will be Open Source (EPL). Dynamic views from redView can be used stand-alone or in combination with openArchitectureWare (oAW).  ... I'll talk more about this next weeks 

This week was a heavy update - week: 

  • OSX 10.5.6
  • MagicDraw 16.0
  • openArchitectureWare 4.3.1RC3 und RC4
  • Riena M6
  • EasyBeans 1.1.0 Snapshots
Thanks to EasyBeans - Team (they added some properties for Declarative Services) I can continue my work to switch from ServiceTracker to Declarative Servics (DS) and there'll be new blogs also coming soon.

stay tuned...

ekke
BTW: dont wonder if my submission 391 has no author. I tried to add my assistant as co-author, got an error and now the submissions has lost author and assistant. reported a bugzilla...

2 comments:

Flavio Donzé said...

hey ekke

Sounds like a really great project!

Is there any resource to get some more information on this (wiki, website ...)?


cheers
flavio

ekke said...

flavio,

you'll find code to download first week of may at redview.org

ekke